Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Looks great, is it fitted on the frame or on the swing-arm?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Just installed a La Rosa saddle bag and am pleased with the looks. There is an integrated fuel bottle for longer trips. The fit and finish is excellent for the $200 price tag. I purchased it on Amazon.
did you have to zip tie it to secure it? or is it attached via leather straps. i'm on the fence between getting this or the omega-racer side bags. i like this bag since it looks a little larger and i like the designated fuel holder as well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s fitted to the frame and the leather straps were sufficient. The bag is just large enough without standing out. I didn’t want a bag but feel it’s necessary for times you need to have some storage. I don’t plan on keeping it on all the time.

The Bike Brothers bag looks pretty cool too.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have seen and mounted dozens of swingarm bags and they are supposed to follow the lines of the swingarm, but it is your bike???

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. You can find it on Amazon if you search La Rosa motorcycle saddle bag. Great build quality for the price.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I’ve seen it installed both ways and prefer it as pictured.
actually i've only seen images online the way you have it installed. (although most of the photos of them mounted are on a sportster. the omega racer side/swingarm bags seem to always be mounted where it angles down toward the tail. do you find the la rosa bag gets in the way between your leg and the bike?

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordered the Hot leathers swingarm bag in a medium. It doesn’t fit well at all. I will be shipping back. The price was great and the bag was a nice quality. Too bad...

·
Registered
879 Posts
I double checked, it appears mine was mis-marked, by the dimensions given on the website it is a small. They rang it up as a medium at the counter I believe. Sorry for the hassle!:(

1 - 20 of 22 Posts