Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
How many mods do we have?

Where do flies go in winter?

etc.
It was a cold blustery day in eastern Pennsylvania. I was working on bathroom remodel and the outside wall and it had a light box in the wall. I needed to relocate the wire to it so I removed the cover. To my surprise 20 some odd flies were shacked up in that box. They were alive and well until I located my stash of raid hibernating insect repellent.

Well you asked didn’t you 🤣🤣

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was a cold blustery day in eastern Pennsylvania. I was working on bathroom remodel and the outside wall and it had a light box in the wall. I needed to relocate the wire to it so I removed the cover. To my surprise 20 some odd flies were shacked up in that box. They were alive and well until I located my stash of raid hibernating insect repellent.

Well you asked didn’t you 🤣🤣

...I see.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
When the www was born, this forum was spawned from the ether by cyberphantoms, knowing that one day the Bonneville Bobber would be come into existence....

·
Registered
90 Posts
All of these motorcycle forums are owned by large companies who pump them out with ads. The owners have little interest in the actual material, just traffic. Sometimes they will buy sites out from individuals who started a site and made it popular and have yet to monetize them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts