Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Sorry for your loss. I lost a good friend last week. His funeral was at my old church in North Carolina but I was out here in California and I couldn't make it back. At 75 (today) I am saying goodby to more and more old friends.

·
Premium Member
3,309 Posts
So sorry to hear this mate, a sad loss indeed.

Clicked 'like' for solidarity.

Whenever someone is lost, I can't help but think of all that has gone with them, the knowledge, experience, laughs and good times. It really is such a great and true loss to loose someone close.

Here's hoping you have lots of great memories.

Roy

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
a diving mate of mine went last week at 84 , he was one of the pioneers of diving back in the day, I was with him on his last ever time in the water,

·
Registered
2017 Bobber
9 Posts
That's an amazing picture of back in the day Jerry. I may be newish to the forum but not new to losing friends; I hope I don't seem to forward by commenting. Thank you for honoring him by sharing

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and his family. I'll have a bourbon in his honor tonight when I get off work.

Reactions: Wooden rat

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. He was one of us except for owning a late model bobber. He made his fortune making artificial limbs and I do mean a fortune.

·
Registered
2018 Bobber Black
212 Posts
It is very tough when you lose a close mate/riding partner. My wife's brother just went about 4 mos ago. he had just come down to SC to set up for a potential permanent transfer down here from NY. Had a massive heart attack and died on my property, he was 60. My wife is still inconsolable.
So I know what you are feeling to a certain extent.
Hang in there and we are all here for you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts