Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked it up early August and have about 1800 miles so far. Such a great bike!

Mods:
- khaki green tank (swapped at dealer)
- forward controls
- Motone ribbed black shift peg
- Corbin seat in smoke bomber jacket with diamond stitching (took a ride to Hollister factory)
- a few Triumph badges
- R&G Racing sliders
- British Customs straight pipes
- NRC 360 front LED turn signals
- NRC tail tidy with seat undermount LED turn signals
- A&J Cycles airbox delete kit (Sprint filters, Viba cover)
- smaller blue tinted mirrors bought on Amazon
- Fox shock

Ok, gotta go out for a ride :wink2:!

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Looks good, created a nice slim look with the smaller BC pipes and the airbox mod. You running smooth without an ECU flash or piggy back? I've read that it can get kind of jerky on the throttle with some popping on overrun and be a little lean as well. They just unlocked the bike over at tune ECU and you can reflash the bike with a bluetooth adapter. You can also go the simple fix way with a booster plug , it's cheap and some guys say it helps. Havent seen an AF map though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good, created a nice slim look with the smaller BC pipes and the airbox mod. You running smooth without an ECU flash or piggy back? I've read that it can get kind of jerky on the throttle with some popping on overrun and be a little lean as well. They just unlocked the bike over at tune ECU and you can reflash the bike with a bluetooth adapter. You can also go the simple fix way with a booster plug , it's cheap and some guys say it helps. Havent seen an AF map though.
All i’ve done is the 12 minute tune. The bike actually runs well, and sounds great, and the only pops are on deceleration. Feels smooth and strong. I am sure there are some improvements to be had though. Have been thinking about Tune ECU as a next step, just want to make sure I fully understand it first so I don’t mess things up!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts