Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Has anyone fitted Kellermann indicators to their Bobber? When I finally get round to doing a tail tidy I know it's going to be a toss up between Rizoma and Kellermann and while many people have fitted Rizoma's I haven't heard of anyone going for Kellermann's. On the plus side they are TUV approved and they get great reviews, I just want to know if they're plug and play like the Rizoma's?

·
Registered
103 Posts
As for plug and play would assume it comes down to the connectors supplied with the lights if any. The Kellermann don't having just fitted the Atto all round on mine but not sure how the Rizoma come, again would assume they aren't supplied with loom connectors.

The Kellermann lights will however "plug and play" once wired up to the existing loom, at least mine did, and if just fitting the rears you won't need resistors fitted as the standard front led indicators should provide enough resistance/load in the circuit to function correctly. If fitted all around like me I've just ordered the Kellerman duel resistor "iLOAD" for the fronts at around £25 to correct the hyper flash once set on indicator setting 4 as each LED is only around 1w.

Hope this helps a little, certainly with my experience with the Kellermann. Sure somebody can share their experience with the Rizoma.

The Kellermann are SUPER bright for their size and seem to be very high quality, people might go for the Rizoma as they are bigger and the tiny Kellermann as such might to be to everybody taste.

Craig

·
Registered
106 Posts
I don't think there are 'plug and play' options, you will need to do some wiring to get them working but nothing too complex, the Kellermann get good reviews and are supposed to be exceptionally bright for their size. I have the rizoma club s dual indicator/brake lights and they are excellent, highly recommended.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts