Triumph Bobber Forum banner

Just picked up the Bobber today

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Bobby 
#1 ·
Just got it earlier today. The dealer ended up getting 3 and sold 2. The green and silver is still on order.

Love the ride and smooth power delivery. The brakes need to be a little better but all in all pretty good bike so far.

Mark Graham
Bondurant, Iowa

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I always suggest people get a look of whatever new bike or car they're buying in an everyday environment and the Bobber is a prime example of why. In both pictures it looks amazing, more so than all the promo shots i've seen.

Do you plan on getting some sort of paint protection done?

#3 ·
Hey Frank,

Noticed a small mark on the paint on the right side panel. The dealer tried buffing it out but didnt work so they are ordering me a new panel. As I look at it, I might want to purchase the tank panels to protect the sides of the tank.

I sure like the ride as it is pretty smooth and has great pick up speed. The brakes suck on the bike as you have to really grab them good to get stopped.

I just noticed yesterday that this is a small bike compared to my rocket and vulcan vaquero. I took a picture to show the difference. It is a flat footed bike.

Attachments

#4 ·
Picked mine up on Saturday! I'm a pretty small guy, finally a bike that fits me perfect. I had an absolute blast riding this thing from Savannah, GA back to Charleston, SC. Granted, I've been on a Ural sidecar rig for the past three years.

There's a little more lean in my riding position than I am used to, but nothing a small set of risers or the apes won't fix. Call me crazy, but I WILL be setting this bike up for touring...just watch.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.