Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 48hrs to pulling the trigger on a 2019 black edition, I have been an admirer of the Bobber since its launch, been around bike for decades, from dirt, big Harleys, sport tourers, hooligan bikes, currently on a Ducati Multistrada. Went past the dealer this morning to see what kinda deals are going on and they snagged me, well kinda, i was hoping i could get a deal and they came up trumps.I think this will be a good change in pace, my wife currently rides a 2016 Bonnie T120 Black so should be a good compliment, dont think i have been this excited on a new bike for years, I will let you all know when its official and in my garage.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the group! Did you buy the gloss or matte Black? Any mods/changes planned right away?
Went Gloss, although I thought when I buy one it would be Matt, but seeing them side by side, I actually thought the gloss (in my opinion) just give it better lines and more of a retro look. For mods, for sure handle bar risers, shorter rear fender, I like the look with the side covers and air box removed, (in no rush to do that one) I probably will put a fly screen on, but you all know how it goes once you start, you want to move on to another and another and another, its all part of the fun of owning such a cool bike with endless mods.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Went Gloss, although I thought when I buy one it would be Matt, but seeing them side by side, I actually thought the gloss (in my opinion) just give it better lines and more of a retro look. For mods, for sure handle bar risers, shorter rear fender, I like the look with the side covers and air box removed, (in no rush to do that one) I probably will put a fly screen on, but you all know how it goes once you start, you want to move on to another and another and another, its all part of the fun of owning such a cool bike with endless mods.
Keep the shiny side up and good luck with your new bobber!

[URL="

·
Registered
148 Posts
About 48hrs to pulling the trigger on a 2019 black edition, I have been an admirer of the Bobber since its launch, been around bike for decades, from dirt, big Harleys, sport tourers, hooligan bikes, currently on a Ducati Multistrada. Went past the dealer this morning to see what kinda deals are going on and they snagged me, well kinda, i was hoping i could get a deal and they came up trumps.I think this will be a good change in pace, my wife currently rides a 2016 Bonnie T120 Black so should be a good compliment, dont think i have been this excited on a new bike for years, I will let you all know when its official and in my garage.

@stewart 5533 great choice of bike, can't wait to see what you do with it. Welcome to the fold mate.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well deals done, hopefully pick it up next weekend, started the first official mod, rear short fender side licence plate holder, getting the dealer to install.............thats it started.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts