Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Chaps,

One of our members (I forgot who but 'thank you') mentioned good things about the John Doe Cargo Motorcycle Jeans, so I took a chance and ordered a pair.

Needless to say I'm so thrilled (been wearing them today) I have ordered another pair. These are rather pricy but I'm most impressed with how comfortable they are. They have a really nice warm lining, so I'm sure I will get plenty of use out of them up here in the mountains and before I'm able to get out on the bike.

I don't mind paying for quality and these get top marks from me - and I'm fussy..!

If you find your jeans are just not cutting it then check them out.

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
ThNks for the recommendation. I have a pair of similar UglyBros. No lining so not as comfy/warm. Will give these a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm wearing John Doe Kevlar Jeans (normal version - not Cargo) since 10 years now and I'm also very happy with it!

I own the third pair of it now and it is really comfortable and safe also.

Further more I have a Kevlar Jacket from John Doe which works fine as well.

Looks good and fits good and price is acceptable for me.

So from my side recommendation also!

Cheers
Ram

·
Registered
66 Posts
I have to day I haven't taken mine off since I got them.

Not being able to ride and with it being a little brisk up here, they are just great warm all around trousers. Pleased I have another pair on the way.

Cheerio,

Roy
Wow That's a lotta coke in that picture !! LOL

Stay warm
koz

·
Premium Member
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Roy you seriously need a snowblower

Like this one....?

It's a great snowblower but just can't cope with anything over around 12/14 inches. What I really need is a snowplow but I don't think the property owners will spring for one of those..:crying:

Cheerio,

Roy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I have to day I haven't taken mine off since I got them.

Not being able to ride and with it being a little brisk up here, they are just great warm all around trousers. Pleased I have another pair on the way.

Cheerio,

Roy
Nice white stuff. I remember it oh so well from my years living in the Colorado and Utah mountains. Not much riding though, until about early Spring, if lucky. Have to admit, as much as I loved it there, shoveling is no longer my thing. Riding, however, is. Funny how they don't go together. :grin2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts