Triumph Bobber Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I understand the Rizoma indicators are model Club FR150B, correct?
Which Rizoma mounting adapters (assembly code) did you use for the front AND rear indicators??

Were you able to figure out which front and rear adapters for these indicator lights? Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Were you able to figure out which front and rear adapters for these indicator lights? Thank you.
NOPE. Still waiting for Gila to ask his mechanic or for Bonnie to answer the PM i sent and sell me a home-made rear kit :wink2:
Either way, our bikes are just begging for a tidy-up at the rear (and smaller from indicators at the front..)

·
Registered
83 Posts
MikenLbk,

you and i have the same idea as to the bobber's look, see the "meet Tilly" thread.

i've been wanting/thinking about removing the exhaust slip-ons. was that easy? were there any other parts necessary? did it change the exhaust note?

thanks!

Todd

·
Registered
143 Posts
MikenLbk,

you and i have the same idea as to the bobber's look, see the "meet Tilly" thread.

i've been wanting/thinking about removing the exhaust slip-ons. was that easy? were there any other parts necessary? did it change the exhaust note?

thanks!

Todd

My exhaust setup is the British Customs “straight pipes”. Super easy install. Bike sounds totally different. Much louder and more rumble. Not obnoxious loud—just right in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 40 Posts