Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congrats on your soon to be Bobber and it just so happens to land on a weekend. You can pick it up and break it in all in one weekend!

·
Registered
286 Posts
After many delays. I finally got out to Cascade Moto Classics in Portland Oregon to see a Bobber in person. The received a black floor model three weeks ago.
Coincidentally, my black was delivered that morning!!!
I pick it up on Saturday.
Congratulations man!! Will you be modifying your Bobber at all or leaving it stock??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bobber plans

I will leave it stock for now, and wait for Triumph and aftermarket to release parts. I have an order in for heated grips and tank pads, the dealer has not received them yet.
I am looking for set of small panniers that I will modify to fit, perhaps from a farm and ranch store. They are much less expensive there, and have the look I am after. In Portland you always need rain gear this time of year.
I was fortunate to have a dry and sunny day Saturday for the pick up. I put on about 85 miles, and really enjoyed the ride.
I was looking for a different riding experience than my '12 Street Triple R, and the Bobber delivers.
It was difficult to keep the revs low. Also, my feet kept finding the exhaust, as I am used to having the pegs directly below the seat on the Street.

·
Premium Member
1,688 Posts
After many delays. I finally got out to Cascade Moto Classics in Portland Oregon to see a Bobber in person. The received a black floor model three weeks ago.
Coincidentally, my black was delivered that morning!!!
I pick it up on Saturday.
Excellent! Did you test ride or just order? Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Stunning photos.
Like the black with brown seat.

Is the Rizoma kit ready made for the Bobber, or did you make some modifications? Looks great!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Amazing photos and it looks like there's plenty of scenic roads near you. Not sure if the first one is from a filter or you actually drew the Bobber. -_-

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also have a black Bobber, with lots of black stuff added from Triumph's range of extras.
I'm waiting for the high bars to be fitted before posting a piccie.
Stonkingly good bike tho'!! :smile2:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

my Bobber from Switzerland

(Rizoma signals, old style back light, Triumph Leather brown saddle and short front fender)
Bike looks great!

Did you have to do any modifications to fit the break light?

How did you mount the rear indicators?

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Bike looks great!

Did you have to do any modifications to fit the break light?

How did you mount the rear indicators?

Thanks!
Just new holes for fixing the license plate, here are some photos to see how the blinker mounts are mounted

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Just new holes for fixing the license plate, here are some photos to see how the blinker mounts are mounted
I understand the Rizoma indicators are model Club FR150B, correct?
Which Rizoma mounting adapters (assembly code) did you use for the front AND rear indicators??

1 - 20 of 40 Posts