Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
If you can find out the ship it's on, you can probably creep your Bobber until it makes land. :grin2: I know car enthusiasts have a way of doing this.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guess you'll just have to look at aftermarket parts to help you through these trying times. Maybe order a few to fill the void.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Already got a few accessories booked for fitting on arrival. Ooops!

Need to figure out what swingarm type bag still, for the sunglasses and visor cleaner etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Already got a few accessories booked for fitting on arrival. Ooops!

Need to figure out what swingarm type bag still, for the sunglasses and visor cleaner etc

I´ve gone for the OEM Triumph Swingarm bag. But there is a lot of debate over what look good and a distinct lack of options...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah. Think I'll go with the triumph one too. Wanted one to match the brown leather statement seat on my morello red but it doesn't exist! So currently thinking black but still pondering the olive.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Didn't actually get round to getting an eta. Someone cancelled an order so they gave me first refusal on that. Probably only saved me a week or two but went for it anyway!

Getting mine this weekend all going to plan.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Morello Red.

Had planned to put brown grips on it but the cancelled order comes with heated ones already fitted so that's about the only difference from the spec I had planned.

They must have backed out just before collection given the dealer had already fitted the grips for them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts