Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally received the call from the dealership today to let me know my matte Bobber Black has arrived. I popped over to take have a look around it and to have a little chat about some upgrades. Somehow my original intention of just having some heated grips fitted has gone completely out of the window lol

Here’s the list of jobs I’ve left them with so far...

1) Auxiliary power socket
2) Heated grips
3) Quilted Black Seat
4) Fox rear shock
5) Black swing arm bag
6) Vance & Hines silencers

Should be ready to pick up at the end of next week and I can’t bl00dy wait!!!

I did take a couple of pics but I can’t upload them due to their size and I’ve only an iPhone to work from. TBC :grin2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Also went with heated grips, suspension and v&h. Aux connection will be handy. Was tempted by bag, but think I’ll go with the fender rack at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
243 Posts
So I finally received the call from the dealership today to let me know my matte Bobber Black has arrived. I popped over to take have a look around it and to have a little chat about some upgrades. Somehow my original intention of just having some heated grips fitted has gone completely out of the window lol

Here’s the list of jobs I’ve left them with so far...

1) Auxiliary power socket
2) Heated grips
3) Quilted Black Seat
4) Fox rear shock
5) Black swing arm bag
6) Vance & Hines silencers

Should be ready to pick up at the end of next week and I can’t bl00dy wait!!!

I did take a couple of pics but I can’t upload them due to their size and I’ve only an iPhone to work from. TBC :grin2:
I don't know how you just didn't take the bike outright. I also want some of those upgrades, but soon as I get the call, wild horses wouldn't be able to drag me away from those keys. I know the bike will be back at dealers for them to do said work at some stage, but **** it, I gotta have my fun first.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know how you just didn't take the bike outright. I also want some of those upgrades, but soon as I get the call, wild horses wouldn't be able to drag me away from those keys. I know the bike will be back at dealers for them to do said work at some stage, but **** it, I gotta have my fun first.
I hear you but in truth I have zero time to ride it until after the 8th April and if I have the mods carried out before I officially take it I don’t have to pay any labour costs :grin2::wink2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Side bag

I hear you but in truth I have zero time to ride it until after the 8th April and if I have the mods carried out before I officially take it I don’t have to pay any labour costs :grin2::wink2:
Mike,
I know that kind of situation, wanting, but not being able to drive..
Something else, the swing side bag you ordered is perfect to add a 1l container of petrol, you’re gonna need it with the 9l tank.
Cu
Léon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts