Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

The site says you should post an introductory post so here it is. I am the proud owner of a 2017 Bobber and a 2017 T120 (for two up riding with the Mrs.). I have included a pic of the Bobber in it’s current state (subject to further modification, I am currently waiting for a Corbin Brown Bomber Leather Seat). I am glad to be a member and look forward to participating in discussions about Triumphs, I am a long time fan (these are my 3rd and 4th Triumphs, I had a 2006 Sprint and a 2103 Thunderbird Storm).

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hé MJP,

Have fun driving, reading and learning, no need to do experiments. Probably everything has already been done, so just search (and probably find)

Cu
Léon

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

Reactions: Mjpbobber65

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I received the seat from Corbin and unfortunately they made it with the Black Bomber Leather. I have to say that Corbin is great though cause when I called and let them know the issue they said that they would recover the seat at my convenience so I get to keep it in its current state for the season and then return it to be recovered in the color I ordered. I thought this was very reasonable of them and frankly, based upon all of my other customer service experiences, I expected more push back or for them to require me to return the unit immediately. I only received the seat and installed it a couple of days ago but with the limited experience I have had with it I do find it much more comfortable than the factory unit. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I received the seat from Corbin and unfortunately they made it with the Black Bomber Leather. I have to say that Corbin is great though cause when I called and let them know the issue they said that they would recover the seat at my convenience so I get to keep it in its current state for the season and then return it to be recovered in the color I ordered. I thought this was very reasonable of them and frankly, based upon all of my other customer service experiences, I expected more push back or for them to require me to return the unit immediately. I only received the seat and installed it a couple of days ago but with the limited experience I have had with it I do find it much more comfortable than the factory unit. I’ll post some pics when I get a chance.
They have great customer service. An aftermarket seat is a great investment

1 - 13 of 13 Posts