1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice..!

Thanks for sharing.

You forgot the left one though..:wink2:

Are you doing the back too? Pics all around when finished please?

Cheerio,

Roy

Hey Roy no mate , I bought the Triumph integrated lights when I bought the short rear fender , they look a little odd together but It kinda works . Thinking about It I don't think Watsen make them for the rear .

·
Registered
370 Posts
I did those as well they are awesome and very subtle. I set mine up so they’re always on so I got the light triangle. Headlight and two turn singles as DRL and then they flash when blinker is activated

2017 Triumph Bobber NYC

·
Registered
29 Posts
These are the Analog Motor Goods lights? These are completely plug n play setup with no splicing required?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I thought watsen went out of business ?
They did but apparently the very same light is no made by Analog Motor Goods. I have seen posts on the forum about them. I like that they are quite small and very bright and are a true plug n play setup with no cutting or splicing.

The Viba signals look slick too and are also plug n play but I have not been able to find any real review on those.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those look very slick and cool. They really clean up the front end. Can you post the source?

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
The ones pictured by the original poster do appear to be actual Watsen signals. They are much slicker, have three leds and also would come furnished with plug & play harnesses. But as mentioned by others above, Watsen has retired and now Denali sells similar signals, but they are not near as slick, have only two leds, and come in the box with bare wires. I recently installed the Denali / Analog Motorcycles signals on my Speed Triple. I originally installed only the fronts (while I was waiting on a tail tidy for the rear) and did not need the resistors to defeat the fast blinking, but after installing the rears later I did need to install the resistors to defeat the fast blinking. So I didn't need the resistors for just two signals, they operated normally, but with all four they would blink fast. But with just the resistors on the rear they all four blink normal. Just my experience with them...I was originally on the wait list years ago for the Watsen signals, but when it came time to pay I had a bunch of other stuff going on and declined - wish I would have just bit the bullet and got the Watsens when I had the chance...I purchased my Denali signals from Twisted Throttle out of Rhode Island, USA. They also sell extenders that match the signals perfectly if you need them to stick out an extra inch.

·
Vendor
507 Posts
Jdob,
Analog adds the plug and play connectors to theirs, the universal ones come with bare wires. Those are the only ones available from Twisted throttle.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts