Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need bar ends that are flush please.

The inside dia is 22mm (7/8")

Tried a couple but they won't expand far enough.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No idea which ones you've tried but here are a couple of options I found searching online.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/382583473872

https://revivalcycles.com/products/rizoma-universal-flush-bar-end-caps
Thanks for that.

I looked at the Rizoma yesterday and the other ones on eBay, in fact, I had the eBay ones delivered.
The problem is they claim 7/8" but there is no way they will pull up to anything like that size. The anodized ones I cranked up until they almost burst and they still came nowhere near the inner dia. That's when I got the vernier out to measure just to make sure I wasn't suffering from senile dementia - yet.

I used to be allowed to build aircraft so I know what I'm talking about.

It's weird.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I haven't tried either of those bar ends on my Bobber but I used Rizoma bar ends on a BMW that I owned. Rizoma quality is outstanding.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks for that.

I looked at the Rizoma yesterday and the other ones on eBay, in fact, I had the eBay ones delivered.
The problem is they claim 7/8" but there is no way they will pull up to anything like that size. The anodized ones I cranked up until they almost burst and they still came nowhere near the inner dia. That's when I got the vernier out to measure just to make sure I wasn't suffering from senile dementia - yet.

I used to be allowed to build aircraft so I know what I'm talking about.

It's weird.
What is the internal diameter then?
And what A/C and where?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You say you built aircraft: A/C is the ABBR. for aircraft, was just wondering which aircraft and where?

Also what is the internal diameter of the bars?
BAC 1/11at Hurn airport.

The dia is in the initial thread post which I included a screenshot in my last reply.

Here it is again below.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts