Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
This is one for our Norwegian member to visit. #Getor and Anders.
:grin2: Been there, done that... close to Trondheim, Mid-Norway. Drop by the train station and you will note the sign 'Gods-eksepedisjon'. So you are at **** (amazing auto correction by this website, not allowed to spell H..l) and await God's Expedition... (or...cargo handling).

·
Registered
675 Posts
:grin2: Been there, done that... close to Trondheim, Mid-Norway. Drop by the train station and you will note the sign 'Gods-eksepedisjon'. So you are at **** (amazing auto correction by this website, not allowed to spell H..l) and await God's Expedition... (or...cargo handling).
I have been there and through the station. I took the scenic route on the train to the airport rather than the bus :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
How cool is that! I would reckon with the umlaut it sounds a whole lot different.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How cool is that! I would reckon with the umlaut it sounds a whole lot different.
:smile2: not all that much really, they put those two dots; the "umlaut" there, instead of putting an "e" after the "o" therefore making the word boebber, and sounding more like "berber" or "bubber" but not quite exactly so... if you know what I mean... :wink2:

mike

Reactions: DevilDog
1 - 7 of 7 Posts