Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Once A Month Or Less

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Most weekends and a couple of commutes a week. If I have to lug around anything then I usually drive.

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Being in the UK, whenever the weather is good enough, which is usually 2-3 times a week in summer and can be only once in 6 weeks in winter

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Not nearly as much as I’d like to considering how much I enjoy it. Much of my riding during the three summer months I was in the States (almost 5K miles or 8K km) was long distance trips on my Indian Scout (saddlebags/luggage rack, windshield). So, the Bobber rides were around town, day trips and caffeine top-ups :). Probably didn’t average out to more than 2x/week. I need to drink more coffee. ?

·
Super Moderator
828 Posts
Lovely dry weather in the UK for the last few days, although cold for the time of year... Got out today, winter gear on and had a ride out to Revved Up (tea bar on the front at Walton-on-the-Naze). The wind was from the east, and Very chilly. Been a bit over a month since I last rode (had to put up with three weeks of holiday in the Algarve, Portugal :grin2:). Goodness, I LUUUVVVV this bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts