Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sounds like a dumb question but I read about peeps buying an '18 bobber in '17 etc. I presume this is ordering a bike for delivery in '18 or were there 2 x '17 models?

I haven't had a drink yet :wink2:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sounds like a dumb question but I read about peeps buying an '18 bobber in '17 etc. I presume this is ordering a bike for delivery in '18 or were there 2 x '17 models?

I haven't had a drink yet :wink2:
Just two as I understand it... obviously not including the various colour options. So you’ve got the Bobber’s and the Bobber Blacks

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just two as I understand it... obviously not including the various colour options. So you’ve got the Bobber’s and the Bobber Blacks
Thanks Mike, that's what I thought. Just that a number of posts last year talked about buying a 2018 Bobber before the Black was announced.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Interesting point, once I ordered my Bobber Black (last Saturday), I was given some sales gumph from salesman and looking at it, it says:

Bonneville Bobber £10,600
Bonneville Bobber Quarter Mile £12,500 (don't know anything about this one)
Bonneville Bobber Old School £12,750 (again not sure about this one, aren't they all old school?)
Bonneville Bobber Black £11,650

The sales thing he gave me says effective from 19th Feb 2018.

·
Registered
602 Posts
What about my 2016 Bobber from Triumph’s press fleet does that count? >:)

Hmmm technically that makes it vintage, think you need to join the pipe and slippers board too >:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts