Triumph Bobber Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
We Are Not Alone!

After a year of ownership I met my first fellow Bobber owners on Saturday at Tfest in Chesterfield. :grin2:
One was a club rider on a 2017 Ironstone with a rack on the rear fender who was planning a big trip to Europe. The other had a Bobber Black although he’d only done 50miles in two months of ownership? They both were lovin’ their bikes and while this forums great it was cool to chat face to face with fellow owners. :smile2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
in feldberg ..10 days ago ..maybe it was mine ...:D
it about 1 hour from home.I like to go there and stop at Brisach for a drink :grin2: before backing home.

Sorry Pfen, another Feldberg, this one close to Frankfurt. I even spoke to the guy, now I myself do have an accent, this guy however, didn’t have one so, unless your German is flawless, free of any French accent, it wasn’t you :)

Cu
Léon

Sorry

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
In one year of ownership I have seen ZERO Bobbers on the road. I see a lot of Harleys. I see a few BMWs. I see a few rice rockets. But no Bobbers. :|

·
Registered
74 Posts
None so far. I barely see any modern classic triumphs. Some street or speed triple but that's it.

·
Registered
772 Posts
In 2 years of ownership I have seen 3 in the wild but one was in a truck near the dealership so I dont know if it counts?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just went to the 40th annual Hansen Dam ride here in California. Sponsored by a couple of clubs that are all about British bikes and vintage rides. Easily two hundred bikes and riders present. Whole day saw only two other bobbers.. was sort of amazed. Everyone was on a Bonnie, Scrambler, or Thruxton.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Since the Bobber was released I've seen a grand total of.... One. An Ironstone on Daws Rd in town 18 months ago.
Triumph's best selling model? I'd love to know where they're all hiding.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts