Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that the Bobber has been out for almost a year....how many have you actually seen on the roads?

I live in Northern Va (well, a little outside of it), and have only seen 1 other Bobber. All stock, Ironstone. Dude was wearing a brain bucket and shorts...:confused:

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Exactly 1: in the reflection of the shop windows when I ride down the Main Street. Such a handsome fellow that rides it :grin2:

I understand that #2 has been sold (in the last week) here in Mallorca and I’m looking forward to meeting/riding with the new owner !
I heard it was sold with Clip-ons.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have yet to see another Bobber in Calgary. However, I know that the local dealership pre-sold their entire inventory in 2017. Don't know about 2018 but expect the same.

·
Registered
459 Posts
except those seen in concession, I did not cross any of them on my roads.:frown2:
and believe me .. I'm retired and I enjoy my motorcycles ..:wink2:
about 15,000 km a year..:laugh:
I should maybe go more to the trendy bars than on my mountain roads >:)

·
Registered
769 Posts
I saw one in the back of a truck not to far from my local dealer. I think it was being picked up and going to its new home!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have only seen 1 other. But the sales numbers are tiny compared to almost all other brands, even though it is Triumph's biggest seller ever. That's ok though, I always attract a crowd. I was at a Harley Demo Day with at least 500 bikes and my Bobber always had a group asking questions as they had never seen one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
:nerd:

Top 20 most sold motorcycles in Switzerland in 2017 :D

·
Registered
127 Posts
It's rare to see a Triumph, much less a Bobber 50 mi north of Dallas. It could be that the Bobbers are being used as living room art in the cities, much like the advertisements make them out to be.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Away from the dealer I’ve just seen one on the road and I live near the biking hotspot of Matlock Bath! They say the Bobber is the best selling Triumph of all time maybe people buy them and don’t ride ‘em?

·
Registered
459 Posts
everyone thinks Bobber it's just visible in front of the"hipster" bars:D
in fact, they are wrong.:wink2:Bobber gives pleasure to the animals of the countryside ..So, if you want to see Bobber, get off the big axes and breathe full lung on the handlebars of your motorcycles.:laugh:0:)

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have only seen one other and that was at the dealership for an event. My dealer in Milwaukee still has a couple 2017 models for sale! I wonder if Triumph will release sales numbers?

·
Registered
102 Posts
I only know of one other guy who has one in my area. He´s a dear old friend and we sometimes ride together. We seem to have the habit of driving the same motorcycles, starting back in 1998 I think with a 1100 Honda Shadow.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I saw three (3) at the Bournemouth DGR back in September as well as mine. There were 400+ bikes there though √

1 - 20 of 48 Posts