Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
If you want to lend me the BMW tourer you have there for my upcoming Euro trip I think it’ll result in the space you’re looking for! ;)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you want to lend me the BMW tourer you have there for my upcoming Euro trip I think it’ll result in the space you’re looking for! ;)
There is a BMW R1150RT with just 10.000 miles, heated grips, powerscreen, full luggage new battery & Road pilots in there, would like to sell it for the space, but if it is still there you are more than welcome to use it.:smile2:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would start moving your favorites into the living room..:grin2: Cheerio, Roy
Now I am on my own, I think the conservatory will become my man cave with a couple of bikes in there.
That garage has nine in it at the moment, got to get rid of some, the bmw's have to go, probably the Rocket 111,994 Bonnie, & the Thruxton R as well later this year.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I have the same issue. I have a new Indian Chief Vintage at the dealer that is leaving for Daytone later this week. After Daytone there is no room in the garage for it to come home to!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Wow. That’s some collection! How does one decide which to ride? Pretty sure Eisen has as many helmets as you have motos and would fit each style of bike and riding style. Maybe you guys should hook up for some mix and match ?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Wow, your like a good friend of mine in the Toronto area, he is at 22 that he rides and insures, insane, his insurance costs alone could buy several bikes a year, but it’s his thing and he’s happy.

Are you interested in unloaded any? He may be interested

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My multi bike insurance covers a max of 4 bikes, that will be the new speed twin, the new Niken GT, the Blobber & the '86 yamaha FZX750 baby v max,
The rest will go sometime, I just hate the whole selling stuff crap.

·
Registered
604 Posts
**** that's a nice collection, if you are selling the R3, please do let me know and I'll pass word out to the club, may be interest there

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
**** that's a nice collection, if you are selling the R3, please do let me know and I'll pass word out to the club, may be interest there
Yes will be selling the R3 later this year, but it is VERY special with 300 hp naturally aspirated 400 hp with intercooler super charger, worked motor with special conrods pistons cams hydraulic clutch billet clutch basket one off small radiator etc, Carbon fibre wheels, Russell day long seat blah blah blah spare wheels tins cams pistons radiators LOTS more stuff. Mileage probably 17,000 ish
Definitely not for the feint hearted.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Is that a Moto Morini 3-1/2 Sport ? Had one of those back in the '80s so brings back memories - not all good!! As I remember kick start on left hand side, and is the rear brake also on the left and the gear lever on the right? Too long ago, and too many bikes since to remember clearly!! I keep thinking about picking up something sentimental from my past (bike!) and restoring as a project. Let me know some details if you're thinking of selling it.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yes will be selling the R3 later this year, but it is VERY special with 300 hp naturally aspirated 400 hp with intercooler super charger, worked motor with special conrods pistons cams hydraulic clutch billet clutch basket one off small radiator etc, Carbon fibre wheels, Russell day long seat blah blah blah spare wheels tins cams pistons radiators LOTS more stuff. Mileage probably 17,000 ish
That's probably like waving a red flag at a herd of charging bulls, telling people that the bike may be more than they can handle is a surefire way of bringing out the macho spirit.

I had a supercharged V-Max many moons ago and it caused a 9 point increase on my licence in a week :p

Passed the spec onto a couple of idiots to see who bites :)

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts

Hey @trirocket3, any chance of you starting a separate thread with photos of your R3? Not strictly Bobber content, but I can't be the only Bobber owner aching to see what you've done to the Rocket...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Wow...that's some collection.
I have an open garage area that leads onto a pool terrace. With 4 bikes ( Bobber, Tiger, Vespa and Click) + truck. although not crammed it has become difficult to walk straight through to the terrace.
So, on the 17th I've got a local builder coming to build me a dedicated bike garage with steel shutters. The added security will be a real bonus + will keep the dust off. Building it to hold 6, just in case!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts