Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently using the standard mirrors on my high bars, but want to change them for something more suitable to the high bars.
Has anyone changed theirs yet?
If so, do you have pictures?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Another vote for inverted stock mirror, or mirrors. I run just one. Of course being a free mod doesn't hurt either!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Are the high bars threaded like the originals? You could drill the insert out and get some bar end mirrors. Or remove the mirror plugs out of the controls and due some bolt on mirrors like Harley's use. I didn't go with the ape but this is the kind of mirror i used.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are the high bars threaded like the originals? You could drill the insert out and get some bar end mirrors. Or remove the mirror plugs out of the controls and due some bolt on mirrors like Harley's use. I didn't go with the ape but this is the kind of mirror i used.
Those Bars look awesome rockin_tye! :surprise: Did you get them made?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those Bars look awesome rockin_tye! :surprise: Did you get them made?
Thanks man. No I bought them. They are a very common bar. They are 1" Keystone bars from Bitwell. I had to drill a hole in them for the throttle controls and they are lean forward a little bit because the brake line is a bit short but I am fine with the riding position. I will probably get taller risers and longer cables too in the future.

·
Registered
370 Posts
More pics please! Did you have to mess with the stock wiring as far as the length and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
370 Posts
Id like to invert mine but at 6’2” with the stock drag bars my knees hit. Plus stock bars with the mirrors turned down I find I have to really look down to actually utilize them taking my eyes off the road way too much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts