Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I am the proud owner of a speed R, which for me is a keeper.
Decided instead of changing bikes to try a different flavour bike, which the Bobber definitely is and as I am in a fortunate position to purchase a second bike. I think the Bobber will fit the bill very well judging what is being said about it at the launch.
Am looking forward to a test ride as soon as they hit the dealers, which I have been told should be by the end of February.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Bobber will be my first cruiser too! What made you decide to get a Bobber as a second bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum! The Bobber will be my first cruiser too! What made you decide to get a Bobber as a second bike?
its the ideal second bike for me as its very different to my speed and has a more layed back look and i imagine feel. I did not like the look of the bobber when i first layed eyes on the first pictures but since then has gone from indiference to obsession :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
what i'm starting to think is going to pull people towards bikes like the bobber is the broader market for cruisers.

the cruiser market is growing and drawing attention from a lot of younger demographics so naturally some of that demographic will end up here. odds are someone reading this right now is that person.

·
Registered
167 Posts
No but with launches and tours happening this month we should start seeing an increase in inquiries going forward.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts