Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My first post here.
I'm British born, (1959); ex-British Army(1975-84); living and working in Germany.

My new Bobber (Red/Silver), should be arriving here in Germany later this month.
My dealer is: Scheibner & Olk, Braunschweig.

I can't wait, had a great test ride last Monday. She'll be my 27th bike since I started riding in 1977 on a 1971 Yamaha YR5 350.
The Bobber reminds me so much of my 1979 T140D Bonneville Special; No. CA19461 that I had from 1980 to 1985; seems to have the same DNA! (Wish I never sold her...)

I also currently own a 2009 Harley FLHR Road King for the really long trips.

I've been tattooing professionally since 1986, based in the mid-north of Germany in a small town called Peine, so any members here who may be passing by or from the area are always welcome for a cup of tea or coffee and bikes/tattoos/anything chat! Just look up Tattoo Studio Mike Ford on Google maps for the address etc. I don't have a web-site I'm afraid.

Good to be here, look forward to future chats.
Cheers!
Mike

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hi Mike, welcome to the forun mate :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome! Bet you tattooed the Triumph emblem before!
Well actually I do remember doing the Trumpet logo once a long time ago, it was the old Meriden one.:wink2:

Thanks to all for your warm welcome:smile2:

Any recommendations for a reliable photo host site would be appreciated. Photobucket seems to be a bit iffy these days.

See you in the forum.
Cheers!

mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts