Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on Saturday, the Tiger Sport was in for a service so i thought I'd try out a couple of other bikes - Bobber and Thunderbird Commander.

Took the Bobber out for a 30m test first and arrived back at the shop about an hour late, didnt bother with the Commander.

Pressed the button this afternoon so the bike is on order now :) - Oh and in Black of course.

Gone for the Fox Shock (as im most certainly pushing the std shock weight limit lol), heated grips as i ride all year round and the aux socket (mostly for a compressor as I'm lazy)

Just one little question for you all - ACF50 - same as any other bike, just layer it on everything?

Ta

Eth

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well on Saturday, the Tiger Sport was in for a service so i thought I'd try out a couple of other bikes - Bobber and Thunderbird Commander.

Took the Bobber out for a 30m test first and arrived back at the shop about an hour late, didnt bother with the Commander.

Pressed the button this afternoon so the bike is on order now :) - Oh and in Black of course.

Gone for the Fox Shock (as im most certainly pushing the std shock weight limit lol), heated grips as i ride all year round and the aux socket (mostly for a compressor as I'm lazy)

Just one little question for you all - ACF50 - same as any other bike, just layer it on everything?

Ta

Eth

Welcome Ethariel! The Bobber is addictive!

Curious to know if you traded the Tiger for the Bobber or keeping the Tiger?

I had a 2010 Tiger1050 and had a new Tiger Sport on order when I took the Bobber out and changed my mind and got the Bobber instead of the Tiger Sport.

Miss Touring with the Tiger
Let us know when you get the Bobber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trading the Tiger in, had it for 2 years now and the riding position is killing my back, 30 to 40 min maz ride befor i need a break, no issues on the Bobber which is why it wins lol

Reactions: Warthog

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picked her up from the dealer today, 1st wet weekend in 2 months, thunderstorms, torrential rain and the odd mere drizzle till a mile from home and found it almost dry!

Not much done yet, just the Fox Shock, heated grips and the Aux Power Socket.

Pics in the Pic thread :)

PS - Black engine casings, sprocket cover, x-box, wrapped pipes and bobbins may be on the shopping list some time soon

Reactions: Skintrade01
1 - 8 of 8 Posts