Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say Hi from High Wycombe in the Uk. New member and recently bought myself a new Bobber black and am keen to do a few mod’s and was told by a friend you guys are super friendly and really knowledgable on that sort of stuff so here I am. Look forward to reading about stuff I can do to my bobber. First on my list is a side plate mount and then I’ll see what you guys are at and recommend and go from there. Thanks again for letting me join ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
You're very welcome...glad to receive such praise!
We have a Bobber ride out planned for Saturday 7th of September, leaving from Chieveley services. You're not that far away, so please join us if you can make it. An update will be posted here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Johnny. Gutted! I’d have been up for that but unfortunately I’m away on holiday. If another one comes up I’d be well up for it ?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Plenty of ideas here by members. If a mod can be done, someone on the forum probably has ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi Johnny. Gutted! I’d have been up for that but unfortunately I’m away on holiday. If another one comes up I’d be well up for it ?
There's a pre-run on Saturday 31st August (same route) as Greybeard (who organised the last one) couldn't make the 7th. As far as I know, there's just the two of us, but it's open to anyone!

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
You’ve found the right place for friendly, knowledge, passionate bikers and everything Bobber/Speedmaster related.
If you use the search function, I’m sure you’ll have lots of interesting reading before deciding which mods to go for.

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Welcome! When young went to High Wycombe many times related to RAF bases. Was living up the M40 in Banbury. Glad to see you have joined the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Welcome the site! Did you go with the gloss or matte finish for your Black? As many have said, there is a LOT of variety with regard to the changes the members of this forum have done to their bikes. Some of us have stuck to bolt-ons, while others have done much larger conversions and custom work. The changes possible are only limited by your budget.

As eisen77 mentioned, the search tool is your friend. We've had discussions about pretty much any mod you may think up, so do some digging and feel free to ask for help if you're having a hard time finding info on a particular mod/accessory.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts