Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi, new Bobber owner here. Got mine a couple of weeks ago, second hand but only done 2500 miles and has been lovingly looked after for me!

I live and ride in Kent, the Garden of England. I've noticed the majority of members here are from the states, i'm actually half American so hopefully i'll fit in ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
Funny, I was just recently an American visiting Kent for several days, and was looking at all the motorcycles going by and seeing very few Triumphs indeed, and not a single bobber. Would’ve been very happy to see your two-tone green going by! It’s the same model I have here in Washington DC.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the group! Love the two-toned green, but overall the bike looks to be completely stock. Any changes planned to make it uniquely your own?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the group! Love the two-toned green, but overall the bike looks to be completely stock. Any changes planned to make it uniquely your own?
Well it came with heated grips, led indicators, different fuel injector caps, brake reservoir cap, dark brown swingarm bag etc so not completely stock!
I fancy a dark brown Hurley seat I think.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funny, I was just recently an American visiting Kent for several days, and was looking at all the motorcycles going by and seeing very few Triumphs indeed, and not a single bobber.
I have still never seen another bobber on the road. I’ve seen 3 in my whole life, two in a showroom and the 3rd I bought!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts