Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I picked up my 2018 Bobber Black yesterday from my dealer and I couldn't be happier. I even rode her home in the drizzle.

Can't wait to start the mods!

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

·
Super Moderator
1,099 Posts
Hey Perrymoa,

Welcome to the forum. I'm in the Seattle area too (Duvall area to be precise). We should get together when the bloody weather clears up!

- Pasta

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi everyone, I picked up my 2018 Bobber Black yesterday from my dealer and I couldn't be happier. I even rode her home in the drizzle.

Can't wait to start the mods!
perrymoa, Congrats on the Bobber Black. I'll be picking mine up soon and went with matte also.

I'll be riding to Seattle from Minnesota with a group this summer. Any suggestions on must see spots, places to ride, restaurants, things to do, etc.?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
perrymoa, Congrats on the Bobber Black. I'll be picking mine up soon and went with matte also.

I'll be riding to Seattle from Minnesota with a group this summer. Any suggestions on must see spots, places to ride, restaurants, things to do, etc.?
Thanks Irisheye!

There are so many things to do!

You'll most likely take I-90 West and on the way stop at Snoqualmie falls. You ride through a beautiful stretch in the Cascades through Snoqualmie pass.

Once you're here:
1. Kerry Park (best view of the city)
2. Pike Place market
3. Ride up to Paradise on Mt. Rainier
4. Ride up to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic national park
5. Get some Caribbean roast pork sandwiches at Paseo (it's a must have)
6. Clam chowder at Pike place market
7. If you have time, a ride through the Cascade highway.

Just to name a few. Many more recommendations depending on your tastes. Just PM me!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thanks Irisheye!

There are so many things to do!

You'll most likely take I-90 West and on the way stop at Snoqualmie falls. You ride through a beautiful stretch in the Cascades through Snoqualmie pass.

Once you're here:
1. Kerry Park (best view of the city)
2. Pike Place market
3. Ride up to Paradise on Mt. Rainier
4. Ride up to Hurricane Ridge in Olympic national park
5. Get some Caribbean roast pork sandwiches at Paseo (it's a must have)
6. Clam chowder at Pike place market
7. If you have time, a ride through the Cascade highway.

Just to name a few. Many more recommendations depending on your tastes. Just PM me!
Right on! Thanks so much!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts