Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today, took delivery of a new 2018 Bobber October 21st. Have been a life time Harley rider (7, starting with a panny in all flavors from choppers, FXR's, to crusers) except for my first bike. A '60 Bonney 650 in '73, last year high school. Loved that bike. Decided to get back to my roots and get a new one. What a GREAT scoot!

I look forward to being with you fellow Triumph die hards. What a good bunch of guys.

Don't know how to upload a pic but will in time. Picture a stock Bobber in Morello red.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let me be the firs to welcome you. I to am a mew member and do not have a bobber yet, Having difficulty with dealers. If you read my first post / greeting you may be able to give me some advice on how to deal with them, having never bought a new bike.
Thanks

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome to both of you here!
There's a wealth of information here, and a whole bunch of knowledgeable and experienced riders and tinkerers, who are willing to help out in any way we can; me included.

Take your time and enjoy the forum. Shout if you need assistance.
You can load pics by dragging and dropping them below, if they are under 2MB pixel size. I had to get used to that too.

Cheers!
mike

Reactions: eisen77

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me be the firs to welcome you. I to am a mew member and do not have a bobber yet, Having difficulty with dealers. If you read my first post / greeting you may be able to give me some advice on how to deal with them, having never bought a new bike.
Thanks
Glad to help if I can. Where are you located?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts