Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I took the plunge at the beginning of November and purchased a used 2017 iron stone bobber with less than 500 miles on it. The gentleman that had owned it said it was a great bike and loved it but it hurt his hips to ride it. He had upgraded the mono shock with the Fox adjustable one and put larger tires on it. The last motor bike / scooter I owned was a 1959 Cushman Eagle so it is a hand full for me. I have all ways liked the lines of the older Triumphs and the Bobber hooked me from the first time I saw it. Love to read all the different post from all over the world.

Good riding to all,

jw48

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nice purchase. Ease into it. It's a torquey bike. Wonder whether the previous owner should have gotten a hip replacement instead of giving up his Bobber :). Good for you, though. Congrats.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Well I took the plunge at the beginning of November and purchased a used 2017 iron stone bobber with less than 500 miles on it. The gentleman that had owned it said it was a great bike and loved it but it hurt his hips to ride it. He had upgraded the mono shock with the Fox adjustable one and put larger tires on it. The last motor bike / scooter I owned was a 1959 Cushman Eagle so it is a hand full for me. I have all ways liked the lines of the older Triumphs and the Bobber hooked me from the first time I saw it. Love to read all the different post from all over the world.

Good riding to all,

jw48
Hi Jw,

I fly into Springfield often, grew up there. My mom and son still live there and technically I still own a house new Glenstone and 60. Haha.

Maybe I'll see you around there one day. Welcome to the forum!

Don

1 - 7 of 7 Posts