Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Bobbers!

After being bikeless for nearly 2 years (nearly killed us), husband and I bought a couple of new Triumphs - he got the 2020 Street Triple RS, I got the 2020 Bobber Black in Jet Black. Merry Christmas to us!

I've been reading all the posts on the forum to see all the mods that everyone has done - you all have some gorgeous bikes!

As you'd imagine I had a shopping list of accessories - Fox shock, quilted seat, heated grips and some other bits and pieces to make it as black as I possibly could (I'm not a massive chrome fan).

Will decide on what pipes I want and have these fitted at first service - can't decide whether I want the V&H or the BC turn out performance tips. Decisions decisions!

We take delivery of the bikes next week and I can't wait!

Anyway hi and I look forward to talking all things Bobber with you all!

Cheers
Snoof

·
Registered
2,289 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rides. Nice presents to yourselves! Read Roy’s links. He is the “blackout king.” BTW, having spent a month there last year, I can vouch for Melbourne being a fantastic city!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!

I spent time reading Roy's blackout post and it I can relate! It's also given me some ideas!
@jerrman Melbourne is indeed fantastic - and we have some great riding roads out where we are!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

@jerrman Melbourne is indeed fantastic - and we have some great riding roads out where we are!
And great food, great coffee, great bartenders and great beaches (well, except maybe for some of those predator creatures in the water :surprise: ). Other than it being about a million miles from just about anywhere, except for other Aussie cities, I’d move there in a minute.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new rides! Looking forward to seeing lots of pics (hopefully!) of your changes and the scenery when you two are on rides.

Here in Wisconsin we have knee-deep snow, so I live vicariously through those of you in much warmer climates.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Finally got the bikes and with the usual crazy run up to Christmas, haven't even had a chance to get out on them! So frustrating but once Christmas Day is done and dusted I expect to be out and about on my new baby.

Here's my new bike (yet to be named - I'm one of those weird people that name their bikes).

Got the dealer to flip the mirrors and am much happier with the look - they don't even come close to hitting the tank, even lock to lock.

Will post more when we're out and about - although the smoke haze from most of Australia being on fire makes visibility interesting.

My list of additions:

Fox shock
Quilted black seat
Blacked out a few more of the coverplates etc
Heated grips!

Need to decide what pipes I want fitted at first service!

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi Snoof, I'm in Melbourne too, Werribee. What area are you guys in? I've got a Speedmaster. Love the engines in these things. cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We're in the outer south east (I describe it as we stop Gippsland bumping into metro Melbourne suburbs!).

We have all the awesome riding roads out our way!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts