Triumph Bobber Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Picked up the new Bobber yesterday and all went well. In the end I choose the Ironstone colour although selecting the colour was the hardest decision :)

I woke up and read a couple of negative articles and was thinking had I made the wrong choice as I will be using the bike for commuting, but as soon as I got to the dealers I realised I had made the right decision!!

First job was to remove the front reflectors and the stickers, which was a pain to remove them off the tank as I was worried about marking the matt paint, but finally all clear. Today's job is to go for a ride and then wash and ACF50!!

Regards,
Rob

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congrats on the good choice to JFDI, commuting is actually a lot of fun, just ahve to rethink some of your corner lines as the suspension travel is about half of virtually anything else out there and it 'could get a little twitchy' if you hammered thru the usual A2 run from Newcross to the Elephant and castle without meandering a bit to avoid holes lol.

Adds to the fun, much less autopilot on the commute than before.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats on the good choice to JFDI, commuting is actually a lot of fun, just ahve to rethink some of your corner lines as the suspension travel is about half of virtually anything else out there and it 'could get a little twitchy' if you hammered thru the usual A2 run from Newcross to the Elephant and castlewithout meandering a bit to avoid holes lol.

Adds to the fun, much less autopilot on the commute than before.
Ha! I remember them roads from my Army days, when I was in Chatham for some military courses (Carpenter/Joiner and Signwriter etc.) :grin2: Also spent many evenings down at the "Army & Navy":wink2:
Had my 1979 Bonneville Special T140D at that time :smile2:
......oh yeah, and a Bond Bug...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers!
mike

·
Registered
459 Posts
bienvenu.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.