Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Just joined the forum after ordering a new Bobber Black with apes.

This will only be the second bike of this style I’ve owned having previously owned a Harley Nightrod. My other bikes are all sports bikes.

Looking forward to seeing what you gives have done to customise your bikes and get some ideas for my own.

·
Super Moderator
1,099 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I should point out, for the benefit of non-Scots, that Boaby is from Glasgow, not Scotland.

Just joking, I'm a Glaswegian too.

- Pasta

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I’ve gone for the Matt black with a set of apes to start with.

Looking at some forward controls and a side mount number plate bracket.

Wouldn’t mind changing the exhaust but not sure what’s available for it yet

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hello, fella I'm up near Aberdeen, I got a Matt Black, but am keeping the original bars for now, quite happy with mid controls, but wouldn't mind a set of highway pegs.

As far as exhausts go there's a limited selection, but here's the manufacturers that I know make cans for these bikes.

Vance & Hines
Zard
British Customs

Also consider fitting and x-pipe and dropping the cat.

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Hello, fella I'm up near Aberdeen, I got a Matt Black, but am keeping the original bars for now, quite happy with mid controls, but wouldn't mind a set of highway pegs.

As far as exhausts go there's a limited selection, but here's the manufacturers that I know make cans for these bikes.

Vance & Hines
Zard
British Customs

Don´t forget TRIDENT...
There is also one for sale in the FS section...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Vance & Hines
Zard
British Customs

Hi Rigger,

Thanks for that. I’m going to order a TEC x-pipe first and see how it sounds after doing a bit research. Not really seen any exhaust that I really want yet.

Going to be another 3 1/2 weeks before I collect it so plenty time yet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Vance & Hines
Zard
British Customs

Hi Rigger,

Thanks for that. I’ve got my eye on a TEC x-pipe and going to see how that sounds first. I’ve not seen any exhausts yet that I really like but I’m not collecting the bike for 3 1/2 weeks yet so still got time.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I still have OEM exhausts on mine but, from what I've read, a lot of guys have raved about Trident (sound, price and service). As Eisen said above, probably worth checking out (along with any of those others).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts