Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

My name is Jacques, I live in Toulouse (pronounced To Loose) in the south of France, and yesterday I took delivery of a beautiful Bobber Black Jet Gloss; For now, I just added a WAXED COTTON PANNIER RHS, but I plan to customize it in the future.
I also have a Harley Streetglide that I use for long trips, but the Bobber is much more fun to ride ...
Thank you for accepting me in this forum (and thanks to google for the translation, lol)

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
Welcome, Frenchy (only saying Frenchy cause of your forum name!).

Been a long time since I have been to France, in the Fitou area when I was a teenager.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, Frenchy (only saying Frenchy cause of your forum name!).

Been a long time since I have been to France, in the Fitou area when I was a teenager.

thank you , amazing, I know very well the region of Fitou, where I spend my holidays :smile2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Ca va Frenchy

I hope all is well in France. I haven't been there since 5 days ago!

Love the country, the food and 'les gens'. Bienvenue.

72 is my area.

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

nous sommes quelques français présents sur cet excellent forum 0:)
pour ta présentation, je ferais exceptionnellement une entorse à la règle en écrivant en français..;)

il sera bien temps ensuite, si nous avions a échanger des informations sur nos belles, de passer par les MP :wink2:
l'anglais reprenant tout naturellement son cours sur le fil des conversations des sujets du forum.

we are some French present on this excellent forum;for your presentation, I would exceptionally violate :grin2:the rule by writing in French. it will be time, then, if we had to exchange some information about our bobber, to go through the MP. English is naturally back on the thread of the conversations of the forums 0:)

·
Registered
459 Posts
:nerd:
we will soon be numerous enough to organize a rally :laugh:
if we add the German neighbors,some colleagues from northern Europe and our english friends. it's already a lot of motorcycle :wink2:
the first Rally in France of an American FoFo :grin2:
it would be fun, right?

·
Registered
671 Posts
:nerd:
we will soon be numerous enough to organize a rally :laugh:
if we add the German neighbors,some colleagues from northern Europe and our english friends. it's already a lot of motorcycle :wink2:
the first Rally in France of an American FoFo :grin2:
it would be fun, right?
Now, where is my bike trailer...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts