Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Drew, I’m Denver as well. Bike is up on stands, weather has been horrible here this past week! Welcome, and congrats on the bike.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey Drew,

Also a Denver Bobber owner. Bike goes in the shop this month for custom paint and some more mods. Looks like the weather may be nice for riding this weekend, if the snow can melt fast enough!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Drew,

Also a Denver Bobber owner. Bike goes in the shop this month for custom paint and some more mods. Looks like the weather may be nice for riding this weekend, if the snow can melt fast enough!
We're growing! That's three on the boards I'm aware of. Maybe we can get a ride going in the spring! What are you doing paint-wise?

·
Registered
51 Posts
We're growing! That's three on the boards I'm aware of. Maybe we can get a ride going in the spring! What are you doing paint-wise?
Hey Siggs,
Also having my custom work done at Erico. Paint-wise, I'm having the Triumph badges removed from the tank and hand painted, white letters with bronze trim. Also chopping the fenders and having bronze stripes added to those.
Beyond the paint, planning on installing an X-Pipe and replacing the horrible front turn signals and rear tail light cluster.

Definitely might have to organize a ride in the spring!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey Siggs,
Also having my custom work done at Erico. Paint-wise, I'm having the Triumph badges removed from the tank and hand painted, white letters with bronze trim. Also chopping the fenders and having bronze stripes added to those.
Beyond the paint, planning on installing an X-Pipe and replacing the horrible front turn signals and rear tail light cluster.

Definitely might have to organize a ride in the spring!
Pics?? Wonder how long till my bobber is back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts