Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. My name is Mike and I’m from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I just relocated back to Calgary after living in SoCal for several years. I couldn’t take my ’15 Bonneville T100 back to Canada with me as I’d heavily modified it and Transport Canada wouldn’t allow it. So I sold it and happily bought a Bobber that was waiting for me when I returned mid-summer. Sadly due to the short riding season, it’s already in storage. The only good thing about winter storage is it’ll give me time to plan and order parts to mod the bike in the spring. Over the past few months I’ve read some fantastic posts on this forum and have gotten some great ideas. Thanks you! As such, I wanted to finally introduce myself and start to contribute. Cheers!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I’ll keep an eye out for Dan. I’ve never met the queen, but did have tea with Princess Anne back when I was in the military. Say hi to her on my behalf should you see her.

As for mods, I’ve made a few to date...
- Heated grips
- JW Speaker adaptive LED headlight
- Black headlight ring
- Oval bar end mirrors
- Throttle body covers
- Clutch badge
- Oil filter cap
- Master cylinder cover
- Geza Gear cover (ordered back in September and it’s supposed to be shipped out tomorrow)
- British Customs Pro Slip On Exhaust (just arrived and have yet to be installed)
- British Customs Turn Signal Kit (Front/Rear) (just arrived and have yet to be installed)

I’m anxiously awaiting British Customs’ release of a Pan tail light assembly kit so that I mod the rear end. BC told me that it should be out prior to year end. I had a similar kit on my ‘15 T100 and loved it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts