Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All.. I am new to the forum... I became the proud owner of my Bobber last year September, however I could only pick up my gift my hubby bought me a month later, as in Sept 2017 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and underwent mastectomy surgery, and had to recover before collecting my Bobber... I absolutely love my bike

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Congratulations. So glad you’re enjoying the new bike after what you’ve been through. To good health and safe rides!!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Hi All.. I am new to the forum... I became the proud owner of my Bobber last year September, however I could only pick up my gift my hubby bought me a month later, as in Sept 2017 I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and underwent mastectomy surgery, and had to recover before collecting my Bobber... I absolutely love my bike
My wife and I can sympathize. We are both cancer survivors. I had a radical prostatectomy two years age and I am just now feeling like riding . . . but the Bobber encourages me. :laugh:

Stay well and enjoy your ride! :smile2:

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
Welcome to the site, Laura. Congratulations on kicking cancer's arse! I think you're our first member in South Africa, so I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing some pics of your travels. What color Bobber did you get? Any changes that you've made to it, or plan to make?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts