Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few weeks of researching various makes and styles, I came back to the bike I’ve wanted since it first came out! Put the deposit down on my new Comp Green Bobber and will pick it up on Saturday :grin2:

The Bobber replaces my T120 Black that came to a sad end late last year. It’s starting off stock, with only heated grips added (almost winter down here). I’m sure I’ll be adding a few bits and pieces over the next few months and years, once I get a feel for the bike

Thanks to all the regular contributors to the forum - your knowledge and insights really helped me make up my mind!

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Glad we were able to help you make a (great) decision... :smile2:

Do share some pics when you can.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new ride. It's a great motorcycle and having been in Melbourne all January, you live in a great city.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats on the new bike, and welcome aboard! Any mods planned yet?
Thanks ysoslo. Have a few things in mind, just to personalise the look a little, but I want to ride it for a month or so, to see if I want or need to do any of the bigger mods like suspension or seat. I’ll be putting together a wishlist :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who is Bob? I'd appreciate an answer that does't start with "he's my father".

Chico
Hi Chico - I hate to disappoint you but it is just a little remembrance of my Dad, who would have liked the idea of having a bike named after him, if he was still around :smile2:

My other favourite Bobs are Dylan and Marley, if that helps.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts