Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, trading my GSXR 1000 in for a Bobber on Monday... bit of a change I know!

Thought I’d check the forum out and say Hi.

Obligatory pictures to follow

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
Congrats & welcome to the forum.
Gixxers are fantastic bikes, especially the ‘05 vintage.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here’s how the modifying has started (before I have even collected the bike ? this is how it sat in the dealers, has a few cool bits like black case covers, V&H pipes, fox shock and a quilted Seat.

I just wasn’t 100% set on the colour so I’ve had the tank changed, the mirrors torn off and a set of whitewalls stuck on

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Here’s how the modifying has started (before I have even collected the bike ? this is how it sat in the dealers, has a few cool bits like black case covers, V&H pipes, fox shock and a quilted Seat.

I just wasn’t 100% set on the colour so I’ve had the tank changed, the mirrors torn off and a set of whitewalls stuck on
Good choice on the Morello Red tank. It's a little known fact but they come with an embedded chip that unlocks an extra 10BHP from the ECU, which is why they're quicker than other colours! :wink2::wink2::wink2:

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase! I'm curious to hear how long your ride home from the dealership was. Hopefully you took some time to stretch it's legs. It's a lot different feel from your Gixxer, but a whole different kind of fun.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts