Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well considering a 'Bank Indicator Warning Peg' (Hero Blob) seem to touch down for no reason at all, on corners and roundabouts, the question is....

Anyone know where to get titanium ones from so at least you can get a nice shot of sparks off them rather than a wee thin white line on the road and a little judder thru your feet?

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Had those for my Goldwing. Made some serious sparks and definitely surprised a few cages !!
The company that made them stopped selling them and they are hard to source now.

When you find some for the Bobber (or find someone who can fabricate them) - please share as i´d like some too >:)

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Here is a video from DJFIRE - a US Goldwing rider (an AMAZING rider, at that)

He fabricated sliders and MAY still do it...

Here is HIS quote from the ´wing forum:

I designed and made sliders for the floorboards cause I don't like paying $300 for another set.

I will be at Deal's gap with some new video equipment April 1 through the 5th. I will get some shot of my sliders in action.

For Kuryakyn Floorboards I have the following.

Standard Protection
These will last a long time for those who do not drag the boards much.
1/4" thick steel slider - $29.95

Heavy Protection
These will last a long time for those who drag on a regular basis.
1/2" thick steel slider - $39.95

Pro-level Protection
These will last a long time for those (like myself) who drag EVERYWHERE
3/4" thick steel slider - $49.95

The SOLID Titanium sliders have been cost prohibitive at this point, but we CAN make you a set if you want to throw the most sparks possible. We are currently testing a steel / titanium mix so I will have to get back to you on that. If you like what you saw on 404 Page Cannot Be Found - GMan Industries, LTD. that's fine. You have the option of ordering a set of our sliders that are "Plug n play" for his titanium peg savers where you simply screw his setup into our slider. Done - easy deal here. Just let me know if you wish to run one or two of his peg savers per side. (Plug n play - $2.00 charge for single, $4.00 charge for dual) We can sell you the combination of my slider and his ti peg savers if you wish.

I am all about flexibility. What is easy for you?

All prices are + shipping.
Flexible on payment type.

Remember that my sliders are reversable so if you wear out one side, all you have to do is flip them around and you have a whole new slider to use. (2 sliders sets in 1)

Riding Consultations:
[email protected]

Here's what the Titanium does for you...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts