Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I’m in the middle of airbox delete and booster plug installation, have a hit a few snags but am nearing the end. But now as I try to put the booster in I can’t find my ECU connection! Been bugging Brian of A&J too much and he’s at work, so anyone here want to advise..? Brian did say it’s still in the left side airbox... Do I need to take the airbox apart to get it out..?

·
Registered
509 Posts
No , just unscrew it from the left side of the air box. It was the wire you disconnected on the air box to get it out. Now go back and pull the sensor out of the box. The booster plug goes in between those now.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont think it plugs into the ECU but rather into the air temperature cable coming from the ECU (the one that goes into the airbox). In other words, one end will plug into the existing temperature sensor, one end attaches to the existing cable that used to go to that sensor, and one end is the new temperature sensor that is used in addition to the old sensor. Clear as mud, huh!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^Thanks! With the continued help of Brian I’ve got it figured out. At least I hope so! We’ll see once I start and try to ride the bike...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts