Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently do not own a bobber yet. Have a multiple 1 and best in show winning 1969 T120R. The bobber is the first new bike that I would consider trading in or selling to get the new bobber!
I am dissipated that the comp. green is not available for 2018. Now they offer a cranberry that looks like sweet and sour sauce yuck! I guess the company is not very British any more. Also the exhaust form behind looks more plugged up than the 2017. So I will have to get a black one and have it panted who knows how much ? Spoke to a few dealers and it's like pulling teeth to get them to give me an out the door price. I have hear of some people paying as much as $1500 and up for dealer fees.
Just wondering if any body else out here has had the same problems?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi hornet I see that you are a dealer. Are you willing to take my t120 as a trade in, for the green bobber?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hi hornet I see that you are a dealer. Are you willing to take my t120 as a trade in, for the green bobber?
I'm no dealer, the link I posted is to my local dealer. I posted this as you mentioned you wanted a Green Bobber and I knew they had one on the floor. I'm sure the guys would deal you a trade.
Google the phone number and ask for Curtis

1 - 5 of 5 Posts