Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop in to say hello. I've been trolling the forum for weeks and soaking up what knowledge I can. Ended up picking up a 2019 Matte Khaki Green Bobber a couple of weeks ago.

This forum is going to make my wallet shrink.....lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop in to say hello. I've been trolling the forum for weeks and soaking up what knowledge I can. Ended up picking up a 2019 Matte Khaki Green Bobber a couple of weeks ago.

Welcome to the forum. I'm in Northern VA also and have the same color bike (Ironstone is the name of the paint).

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Northern VA also and have the same color bike (Ironstone is the name of the paint).
Ironstone is not the same color as the matte khaki green (mine is the matte khaki green too). Congratulations to @Mandalorian on buying the fastest colored Bobber available to date! >:)

Welcome to the group. What mods/changes have you got in mind already?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Hello everyone!

You got that right! That bike’s a real beauty. Would have bought that color if it was available during the intro year. Guess I’ll have to be satisfied with my Ironstone (which I love).
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Bobber.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ironstone is not the same color as the matte khaki green (mine is the matte khaki green too). Congratulations to @Mandalorian on buying the fastest colored Bobber available to date! >:)

Nothing too much at the moment. Just getting some crash protection (for those just in case moments). Have cruise control on order (was able to work that into my deal.:smile2:). Exhaust, upgraded rear suspension and corbin seat are in the near future, I think.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome! I'm in good ol' Manassas.

Yeah. I do like the Ironstone color, at least in what I've seen in pictures. I believe for the 19s, they just released the Matte Khaki Green for the Bobber. I think they released the color before on other Triumphs.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You got that right! That bike’s a real beauty. Would have bought that color if it was available during the intro year. Guess I’ll have to be satisfied with my Ironstone (which I love).
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Bobber.
Thank you! At the time, was looking at the bobber black and the matte khaki green caught my eye. The gf said, that the only reason why you like that color scheme is because it's kind of like Boba Fett. So, it kind of stuck with me. lol. Hence, the screenname.

·
Registered
355 Posts

I stand corrected. I've not seen that color. My wife has forbidden me to go back to the dealership since the two times I went there I bought a bike.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Awesome! I'm in good ol' Manassas.

Yeah. I do like the Ironstone color, at least in what I've seen in pictures. I believe for the 19s, they just released the Matte Khaki Green for the Bobber. I think they released the color before on other Triumphs.
Mandalorian
not a fan of the “Commonwealth” after living in Norfolk and the Eastern Shore for a few years. But, you can’t deny there has to be some great riding west of you. Would love to take my bike up and run Skyline drive one day. Just returned from Pa. I always take 81 to avoid the beltway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts