Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the Bobber was the last bike I wanted. I thought the bike was interesting but just would not work for me. I went to my local dealer to test a t120 and a Street twin. They only had a Thruxton and a Bobber to ride. They did let me sample around the block a Street twin. I rode the twin and thought not bad. Then I rode the Bobber. It did not expect to like it. I was more curious with the engine. Well I was wrong. The bike is fantastic. Great fit and finish. Sounds glorious & is very comfortable. I was still set against it due to the minuscule tank. I went home and thought about that **** bike all week. I found with a 1.5 liter bottle I could extend my range 20 to 30 miles. So I talked myself into it. Many of my friends encouraged me as well. So here is Scarlet.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,681 Posts
So the Bobber was the last bike I wanted. I thought the bike was interesting but just would not work for me. I went to my local dealer to test a t120 and a Street twin. They only had a Thruxton and a Bobber to ride. They did let me sample around the block a Street twin. I rode the twin and thought not bad. Then I rode the Bobber. It did not expect to like it. I was more curious with the engine. Well I was wrong. The bike is fantastic. Great fit and finish. Sounds glorious & is very comfortable. I was still set against it due to the minuscule tank. I went home and thought about that **** bike all week. I found with a 1.5 liter bottle I could extend my range 20 to 30 miles. So I talked myself into it. Many of my friends encouraged me as well. So here is Scarlet.
Congrats and nice decision!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts