Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all, from the sleepy countryside of the UK. Great to see a forum for this beautiful motorcycle.

Bike paid for last week, picking up by the end of this, and absolutely buzzing. Nothing extraordinary for now; Ironstone and brown leather seat, but i'll make it my own over the coming years. Trading in a Street Triple towards it, and although it's a massive change, I think it's for the best.

Pics to follow, and although I wont be able to beat some of the wicked customisation you lot have shared, i'll post some roads around here that will make you jealous :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to the forum, need more Brit's on here, we are woefully outnumbered!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hopefully you don't regret swapping away from the Street Triple, seen some guys make that move to Harley and often they went back, but maybe that's just a harley thing :D This Bobber is a bit of a unique toy so who knows. One thing for sure is your perspective will be rather unique. Keep us posted!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good afternoon all, from the sleepy countryside of the UK. Great to see a forum for this beautiful motorcycle.

Bike paid for last week, picking up by the end of this, and absolutely buzzing. Nothing extraordinary for now; Ironstone and brown leather seat, but i'll make it my own over the coming years. Trading in a Street Triple towards it, and although it's a massive change, I think it's for the best.

Pics to follow, and although I wont be able to beat some of the wicked customisation you lot have shared, i'll post some roads around here that will make you jealous :)
Hi and welcome from a fellow Brit, in south of France. I did a similar thing to you, but between the Trip and the Bobber was a Bonnie. No regrets, the Trip is a fantastic bike but too manic for today's road conditions.

I'll raise you a shilling on good riding roads!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts