Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watcha chums, and hello from the Isle of Wight (Non UK will have to Google it.) Been riding for nearly 40 years, owned all sorts, retired fireman and just got a new bobber black for the sheer **** of it! Going to bimble about the island on the black but use my BMW R1200R for the north island. Looking forward to seeing what you lot are up to and learning a few tricks along the way.
Laters!:grin2:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
I’m sure you’ll find a many ideas within the forum on how to spend lots (and lots) of hard earned pennies on your Bobber... :grin2:
Amen to that Eisen....

Triumph Heated grips???
Triumph Statement saddle???
Triumph Low profile mirrors???
Triumph Side plate???
Wunderkind tail lights and fender???
Wunderkind Front lights??
Motone Bar riser??
Wilbers shock 640???
Booster Plug??
SF filters and Viba cover??
Fuelfriend bottles
Bike Bros Odin-leather side tool rolls
Oxford 30ltr??
Burley Bros tool roll/tank bag??
Longride panniers??
Hepco rear rack??
Wrapped upper exhausts
USB handlebar port??
Front 100/90-19???
Rear 150/80R16???
Pirelli MT60 rs ???
Bash plate R&G???
Foot stand R&G???

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome jabberwocky413, and congratulations on getting the money pit of fun that the bobber can be. For smiles per miles, there is no better bike. Are you named after the 1977 British film of the same name (loved it as a kid) or the creature in Lewis Carroll’s Alice in wonderlands?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome jabberwocky413, and congratulations on getting the money pit of fun that the bobber can be. For smiles per miles, there is no better bike. Are you named after the 1977 British film of the same name (loved it as a kid) or the creature in Lewis Carroll’s Alice in wonderlands?
Hello mate, the film, I can't look at a sprouting potato and not laugh!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new Bobber. Let’s see some pics when you have a chance and keep us up to date on your mods (word is, at least on this forum, you can’t have enough of those :):)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts