Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all... I鈥檓 loving all the great advice on here. (y) I had to sell my sports bike :cry:( a Honda 600CBRRR limited edition Leyla) because of old injuries making riding very sore over long journeys but the Bobber has been great ... no back or wrist pain at all.... not loving the tank capacity so am hoping to get the bigger German tank as recommended and discussed on here. Any of my fellow U.K. peeps know of a good custom designers for a personal design for the new tank... I am based in SW Scotland but not far from the border and don鈥檛 mind travelling for a good job!!

Registered
Welcome to the forum!

I've been to Scotland three times - twice in the last 6 years. I've always had sun.

I'm a big fan of single malt Scotch. The last two visits have been to distilleries . . . including four on Islay. You have a beautiful country. I would love to ride there.

And I play the pipes . . . but not too good. :(

Registered
Hi all... I鈥檓 loving all the great advice on here. (y) I had to sell my sports bike :cry:( a Honda 600CBRRR limited edition Leyla) because of old injuries making riding very sore over long journeys but the Bobber has been great ... no back or wrist pain at all.... not loving the tank capacity so am hoping to get the bigger German tank as recommended and discussed on here. Any of my fellow U.K. peeps know of a good custom designers for a personal design for the new tank... I am based in SW Scotland but not far from the border and don鈥檛 mind travelling for a good job!!
Welcome Laddie to the forum,
I am Scots born Bobber rider living in the San Francisco area. I haven't been back to Scotland for 4 years. I also am concerned about the lack of fuel capacity but, There really are enough petrol stations where I live and I don't do any long rides anymore so It is just an inconvenience filling up every 2-3 days.
Anyhoo, Cheers from Scot to Scot,
Aw ra best.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
DuggieBoy I鈥檓 a lassie not a laddie he he...and there are enough petrol stations but hubby has a thunderbird so I am seriously considering upgrading the tank to make long journeys better... do Love the Bobber though and don鈥檛 want to change bikes....thanks for all the welcomes 馃グ

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum! You're in a beautiful part of the world there , when the world returns to normal I'm hoping to take the missus to Loch Lomond for a weekend break , it'll be our first time up north. 馃榿

Registered
DuggieBoy I鈥檓 a lassie not a laddie he he...and there are enough petrol stations but hubby has a thunderbird so I am seriously considering upgrading the tank to make long journeys better... do Love the Bobber though and don鈥檛 want to change bikes....thanks for all the welcomes 馃グ
OOOPS.... Sorry Lassie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts