Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big hello to everyone on the Bobber forum from sunny Jersey (Channel Islands)!

I've only recently found this forum and it looks like a great place to pic up ideas on new mods and general bike chat.
Been biking for a while (no where near as long as some of the seasoned bikers on here I'm guessing :wink2:) and I've had a mixture of bikes over the years - Matchless G3LS, Norton Dominator 99 (Café style), Royal Enfield Bullet 500, Yamaha RXS 100 (first bike) and until March 2018 I had a Suzuki Gladius (not very exciting, but a bullet proof commuter). Then finally managed to get my hands on my pre-ordered Bobber Black and I'm still chuffed to bits with her.
It certainly improved my daily commute to work and of course any excuse for a spin around our coast road and country lanes. :grin2:
List of mods haven't yet strayed far from the factory bolt on options. I keep being side tracked by other things like old Land Rovers, DIY and my kids (they're quite mad, don't know where it comes from lol). But all going well I'm going to start changing a few bits after looking at all of the excellent tinkering the rest of you have already done.
Look forward to chatting to you all.
Cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase! Looking forward to hearing about your future mods and seeing pics of the scenery on your side of the pond. Your first pic is quite the amazing setting!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, it's a great forum with loads of help on hand and many fellow Bobberheads willing to spend your money for you (figurateivly speaking) on the many, many modding options out there.

I've only been to Jersey once and always wanted to return and drive the island in a little 2 seater sportscar. I've come up with a better option now; half the wheels and half the seats.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome, great to hear someone else has other problems i.e. old LandRovers to solve, maintain and love

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey TheBobberneer, Welcome!

Your in the right place for mods and such, just hope you got deep pockets! :wink2: :laugh:

Cheers Great Black North, I'm sure it will be. I think my pockets must have a hole in them, or my bike has learned how to syphon cash out without me knowing! :laugh:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Cheers Great Black North, I'm sure it will be. I think my pockets must have a hole in them, or my bike has learned how to syphon cash out without me knowing! :laugh:
Beware the wife monster.... She blocks the way to the land of New Parts

Welcome aboard man! I thought you meant New Jersey at first (my bad) but youre OG Jersey :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome, it's a great forum with loads of help on hand and many fellow Bobberheads willing to spend your money for you (figurateivly speaking) on the many, many modding options out there.

I've only been to Jersey once and always wanted to return and drive the island in a little 2 seater sportscar. I've come up with a better option now; half the wheels and half the seats.
Thanks Ed-Bobber. I think you're onto a winner there, bikes are the best way to see the island these days, loads of traffic. Even on a bike a crisp early morning blast, or lazy evening summer ride are the way to do it. :smile2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Beware the wife monster.... She blocks the way to the land of New Parts

Welcome aboard man! I thought you meant New Jersey at first (my bad) but youre OG Jersey :)
lol, Harley_convert I dare not speak ill of the wife monster... she's sitting next to me.... argh no she's reading what I'm typing too late! :surprise::laugh:

Cheers :grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts