Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Diego and I'm from Madrid (Spain).

I recently bought a Bobber Black Triumph ... my first Triumph. I have had motorcycles of many brands. For now I have to say that I am very happy!

I hope to learn a lot in this forum about this beautiful bike.

V'sss

Attachments

·
Registered
459 Posts
0:) bienvenu 0:)

·
Super Moderator
3,352 Posts
¡¡Bienvenidos Diego!!
Charleamos en ingles por respeto a los demás aquí...

Welcome to the forum :smile2:
Its great to finally have a Bobber (and new member) from here in Spain join the forum.

Enjoy your stunning Bobber Black! Are you planning any modifications ?

Saludos,

E.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hello, Diego. Welcome to the forum
and congratulations on your new Triumph. I live in the U.S. but am spending time in your beautiful city of San Sebastián. Fantastic place
and the best food in the world. I, like you, once rode Harleys but couldn’t ride my Triumph or my Indian Scout with Harley clothes ?So, they were all sold ?. I did ride the VRod many times too and felt that Harley despite introducing that motorcycle didn’t really understand it or its appeal. Too bad but, it is now gone. Long live the Triumph Bobber. Ride safe.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I live in the US but was I fortunate enough to do a motorcycle tour in Spain several years ago. IMHO it is one of the best places in the world to ride. The roads are great. The scenery is beautiful. I loved the food and wine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very much everyone for your welcome!

You must forgive my English, it is not very good but I think we will understand.

Now I would like to change the mufflets ... I do not know if I start with a V & H approved in Europe ... and then depending on the result an X-Pipe, although I feel lazy to be removing and putting every time I have to go through the inspection.

V'ssss

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Hello From Spain!

Probably won’t be able to sell them on this forum ?. I had very good luck selling on Craigslist if that is in Barcelona. There’s always a good market for second hand Harley clothes since the originals are so overpriced (a little like their motorcycles?)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Impossible

Thank you very much! ... I confess that my previous motorcycle was a harley vrod ... I have to change my jackets because I still have harley and do not feel good driving the triumph! :laugh:
Definately impossible driving a Harley jacket on a Triumph, if you go for the jacket make sure you also buy:
The pants (with triumph inscription)
The shirt ( we have very nice Triumph t-Shirts)
Don‘t forget the boots with nice triumph logo
And last but not least the socks

Have fun, cu Léon

·
Registered
114 Posts
You forgot the underwear !

But I’m with didakpc on this one.
Eisen,
I know, but didn’t want to go too familiar with the underwear within the first day, wanted to give him a week or so for acclimatisation. On the other side if you’re going for his boxers within the first week,...should make me ?
Cu
Léon

·
Registered
114 Posts
Underwear....

You forgot the underwear !

But I’m with didakpc on this one.
Eisen,
I know, but didn’t want to go too familiar with the underwear within the first day, wanted to give him a week or so for acclimatisation. On the other side if you’re going for his boxers within the first week,...should make me ?
Cu
Léon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts