Triumph Bobber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Bobber for about 2 weeks now and most of that it's been at the dealers trying to sort a problem.

Have to admit though, I love it. Traded in the Ducati Monster 821 for this.

It's a cracking chilled out ride, no rush just enjoy every minute of it.

Accessories I've added so far are the CNC replacement handlebar clamp and brake reservoir cap. Got the little clock and temp gauge for the bars, the stubby LED indicators and just today ordered a set of Vance and Hines pipes (US version).

I'll get some pics up soon but guessing you need Photobucket to do that?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great stuff, thanks for the tip on pics. I was just searching for Pic uploading topics.

It's in for a new throttle body. It wasn't dropping the revs when throttling off or changing gear so was dragging me into turns at junctions or on roundabouts causing me to either break or coast round. The initially thought it may need new injectors but there's a new throttle body on the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welcome, yet to buy mine - how much were the pipes? be great to see and hear a video of them when you have them and the other mods :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome, yet to buy mine - how much were the pipes? be great to see and hear a video of them when you have them and the other mods :)
Pipes were about £650. Hopefully I should pick it up tomorrow with them fitted depending on the throttle body fix.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Dealership reckoned they couldn't do a discount.
That's strange, I get 10% off just about everything from my dealer; granted I've been a customer there since 2003. However yesterday I bought a McQueen leather jacket at the Hannover dealer and got 10% off too!! I'm a new customer there, never been there before, so it seems the dealers do have some room for bartering.

Welcome to the forum!

Cheers!
mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts